As we close the book on 2021 and look forward to 2022, we’d like to take a moment to reflect on all we’ve accomplished these past 365 days. Our fourth year as an organization was one full of new team members, new clients, and new accomplishments, even as we navigated the sometimes unpredictable environment brought on by COVID-19.
Take a look at the incredible achievements and milestones from our best-in-the-biz team that defined our 2021!
- We completed our rebrand from Klik Media to KLIK and expanded our client offerings to include Organic and Creative services. We’ve been excited to offer these services to both new and existing clients!
- Alongside our rebrand, we expanded our KLIK Blog series to include Deep Dives into our strategic process, Insights on trends rocking the industry and Meet the Team posts to get to know us a little better. In 2022, you can look to KLIK to continue to provide insight and explainers on the impact of major technology changes.
- James Dressing, CEO & Founder of KLIK was named as a Washington Business Journal 40 under 40.
- We promoted Nicole Hoyt to Chief Marketing Officer of KLIK and continue to grow our leadership team, with a new Vice President of Sales, Creative Director and more. Check out our careers page to learn more about some of the exciting roles we’re looking to fill in 2022!
- While we continue to work with great partners in the Education space, we’ve been granted the opportunity to expand our partnerships across Finance, CPG, B2B, employment and more. Overall, we saw a more than 150% client growth rate in 2021!
- Our first brand Codingbootcamps.io was designed and launched, with plans in the works for new brands in 2022- stay tuned!
- Our first data product, KLIK Metrics, was built, with a beta set to launch in Q1 of 2022.
- Finally, we are extremely proud to have been ranked third on AdWeek’s Fastest Growing Agencies List, honoring organizations in the U.S. and around the world.
Along the way, we’ve been fortunate to be able to gather in-person safely throughout the year, and look forward to building a brand new team and office in Chicago in Q1 of 2022!